MapleSEA [Aquila]The Annihilation™ guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSEA [Aquila]The Annihilation™ guild

From knowledge comes power, from power comes Annihilation.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Look at this weird guy during 2x event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khal
Admin
Admin
Khal

Location : Somewhere which is not anywhere but is somewhere that`s nowhere,BUT nowhere in somewhere and nowhere

Character info
Level: 12X
IGN: KhalDeMage
Class: Magician

Look at this weird guy during 2x event Empty
PostSubject: Look at this weird guy during 2x event   Look at this weird guy during 2x event Icon_minitime16/1/2008, 4:47 pm

Char info :
Look at this weird guy during 2x event Maple0004-3

Incident :

DragonSl4yer (map owner of Lantern Chn 20) was happily training when littleghee here came and asked for slot. There was no slot and littleghee started attacking like nobody's buisness. The party tried talking to him but he didn't move. Meanwhile in another map, someone had a party with a wiz i/l in it, she wanted to ks littleghee as revenge on him raiding her map last time. When the party came, littleghee acted innocent and offered them the map as long as they invited him to party. So there were 2 parties on the map and a war raged on. DragonSl4yer got pissed and went into his main, who was in my guild, he called me and some members down to help. We thought littleghee was claiming the map as his, inviting members and making us look like the ksers. I talked with littleghee and it turned out he wasn't the party leader, I talked to the real party leader and found out why he came, i told him that littleghee was actually ksing the map(which was true). So our 2 parties joined "forces" to KS littleghee out of the map. He couldn't attack at all, surprisingly, he didn't complain or change channel! We kept ksing him for an hour, and he still wouldn't move, even though he couldn't even hit! Then i started asking him questions. HE ACTUALLY ADMITTED HE WAS RAIDING!

Look at this weird guy during 2x event Maple0007
Look at this weird guy during 2x event Maple0008

Anyway, please watch out for this guy! He is so irritating he still trying to hit as I'm typing this at this very moment!
Back to top Go down
https://annihilation.catsboard.com

Look at this weird guy during 2x event
Page 1 of 1