MapleSEA [Aquila]The Annihilation™ guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSEA [Aquila]The Annihilation™ guild

From knowledge comes power, from power comes Annihilation.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Annihilation's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khal
Admin
Admin
Khal

Location : Somewhere which is not anywhere but is somewhere that`s nowhere,BUT nowhere in somewhere and nowhere

Character info
Level: 12X
IGN: KhalDeMage
Class: Magician

Annihilation's story Empty
PostSubject: Annihilation's story   Annihilation's story Icon_minitime9/10/2007, 7:36 pm

Annihilation's story Guildwallpaper800x600

Our story:

[By KhalDeMage]

Well, my story starts in November, 2006. Way back then i was a noobster going around, training without method and chatting about MapleStory.

So i was in my first guild, ShanRuHai, and it was really poor. It had a logo, but only 15 member slots. I thought to myself, if i were to start a guild, i would make one with many slots and a logo. I read the guild notice:All plz bcom lv 5x by end of month to make guild str or kik. And i browsed through the levels, all 40 and below, except the master, hu was 70, and was nearing the end of the month. So i thought again, why would a person make such a big jump in levels? They will just end up losing members.

After a few weeks, i was training with my brother, AgentKhal, at Mateons. My brother did not have a guild, and so, an average looking Mapler, named CrazyVonkey, came up to ask if he wanted in to his guild. He excepted, and joined the guild CrazyUnion. I left ShanRuHai and joined CrazyUnion too, as i thought it would be good to see what other guilds and masters do. I asked CrazyVonkey how many member slots were there, 20 was his answer. Ok, maybe this could be better, though it had no logo. The notice said:Plz donate to the guild funds for the production of a guild emblem.So, he is raising funds for an emblem, not a bad idea.

After a week, i realised that the guild was extremely inactive, especially CrazyVonkey, i was usually the only one online.
I was impressed at first, but now, kind of bored. I was awarded the Junior Master position after awhile and started inviting a few people. I made good friends with one of the Junior Masters, leokoper, and we trained together alot. The guild did`nt have any luck with the fund raising, so CrazyVonkey decided to expand the guild first. Now with 25 slots, i tried inviting more people, but they all eventually left. I realised its not just inviting, but to take care of them after invited.

Finally, came the first guild meeting, we were gathered at Free Market 18 for discussing on guild funds. We gave ideas like making a guild shop to sell items from guild members and then keeping the Mesos for the guild bank. Many of us agreed, but CrazyVonkey did`nt, he complained that items are tedious to sell. After awhile of thinking, he decided to have monthly guild fees and the each member is entitled to borrow items from him, as he has alot of it. The guild fees was 50k per month by the way, all of us disagreed, but CrazyVonkey insisted on going with his idea. We had no choice, he was our leader. After the meeting he changed the name of the guild positions and appointed me to collect the fees from the members, which i dreaded doing.

A few days later, we had a photo session, it was a happy time, but all good things, must come to an end, and in this case, a really bad end, leokoper left the guild just after the photo as he went to his friend`s guild. CrazyVonkey was furious, he refered to members who left as "Betrayers", which i realised, and he will track them down for an explanation. This was a very bad habit.

I could`nt go on with all this, so i wanted to lead by myself, I was doing trading then, and had quite a bit of money, around 15 million mesos. I was thinking of starting a guild of my own, from all the lessons i have learnt. Odyssey, was what it was going to be. AgentKhal, supported me by giving me 5million mesos to start the guild.

But, i found that CrazyUnion had it`s own forum, so i searched a round and finally used Asiasoft Forums (now Playpark forums) to post. I set up my first thread and named it Odyssey guild. I was going to make the master position`s name as the "Annihilator", as it means a person of total destruction. I really liked that word. I talked to CrazyVonkey about my own guild, he did`nt stop me in any way. He allowed me to do what i desired. I left a note in the notice that i started my own guild, it was a sad goodbye.

The day had come, the awakening of the Odyssey guild, sad to say, no one turned up. I went around looking for members and found them. The name Odyssey was rejected and decided to name it Annihilation and the master`s position as Odyssey, the guild was sucessfully created. We went around inviting members and we were a happy guild.

I changed the name of my forum thread and kept modifiying it. I Kept in touch with CrazyVonkey and still am. I am really proud to be the leader of the Annihilation guild. I have learnt many lessons from this, and you may too, fellow forumer, thank you for visiting this thread.

Last edited by on 11/10/2007, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://annihilation.catsboard.com
Khal
Admin
Admin
Khal

Location : Somewhere which is not anywhere but is somewhere that`s nowhere,BUT nowhere in somewhere and nowhere

Character info
Level: 12X
IGN: KhalDeMage
Class: Magician

Annihilation's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation's story   Annihilation's story Icon_minitime10/10/2007, 9:46 pm

Annihilation's story 8180000
Vision statement:

Annihilation aspires to be a well-known guild for helpfulness, friendliness and co-operation. We shall put our differences to good use and acomplish whatever our mission is, Guild Quest, Guild event, anything worth finishing. So let us battle as one, to Annihilate anything that stands between us, and our goal.

About us:

We were formed on the 27th of January, 2007, by our Founder, KhalDeMage in Aquila.
We have a capacity of 80 pax.
Our 1st emblem:Annihilation's story Annihilationlogo
Our 2nd emblem:Annihilation's story Untitled
Our 3rd emblem:Annihilation's story Guildemblem

Positions:

Odyssey, Master
Blizzard, Jr. Master
Hurricane, Member3
Tsunami, Member2
SandStorm, Member1

How to be an Annihilator:

We are looking for kind, energetic, chatty and fun members who are full of guild spirit to join us.
(Minimum level requirement of 50)

No ksing(unless someone else started)
No map raiding(unless someone else started)
No vulgarities
No guild-hopping
No guild notice spamming for Blizzards
Treat the guild as a home, and not a 5th-class free hotel
Respect all members
No spamming in Guild BBS system
Blizzards are not allowed to delete other members posts in Guild BBS system
ALL positions are earned, not begged, especially the Blizzard position

1)PM KhalDeMage or any of the Blizzards! It`s the most effective and easiest way! Or...

2)Just simply post in this topic with the format below:

IGN:
Level:
Job:

Easy!
So come and join us!
Please note: If you are not online for 3 weeks, you will be expelled from the guild for inactiveness.

Credits:

CrazyVonkey, for inspiring me to become a Guild Master of a Great Guild.
AgentKhal, for supporting me all this while and helping me improve as a guild master.

Guild Megaphones:

Annihilation's story Megaphone
Annihilation's story Maplemega
Annihilation's story Mega2
Annihilation's story Mega1
Annihilation's story Mega3
Annihilation's story Mega4
Annihilation's story Megsphone

Signing off,
KhalDeMage
Annihilation's story 8180001
Back to top Go down